1. Boil water for your noodles.
2. Meanwhile, chop the kale. Massage the kale with the juice of the squeezed lemon and a moisturizing drizzle of olive oil. Set aside in your bowl.
3. Lightly sauté chopped garlic and onions in coconut oil. Measure amount to your taste preference. Add sliced sausage. (Set timer for 3 minutes for cooking. Make sure to flip the sausage.)
4. Meanwhile, chop the rest of your raw vegetables, and add to your bowl, except the broccoli. Put the broccoli aside.
5. Add the noodles to the boiling water and set timer for 9 minutes. At the remaining 5 minutes of cooking your noodles, add chopped broccoli to the noodles for light cooking--just enough to darken its green color yet maintain its crunch.
6. Add the sautéed sausage slices, garlic and onions to your bowl.
7. Strain the noodles and broccoli and add to your bowl.
8. Add spices, chopped herbs and tamari sauce to taste, and stir.
9. Happy your belly! :-) Buen provecho!
A Collective Blog about Yoga Lifestyle & Inspiration
REviews of Root 2 Rise Yoga with Michelle chua:
Michelle truly lives out what she teaches. She is so much more than a yoga teacher - I learned this when I went on her exquisitely curated trip that she organized to Costa Rica this past June 2018...Hopefully like me, you'll be delighted by her effervescent love of movement, nature, and all people!
Michelle clearly stands out with her beautiful and bright energy. I love how her practice and teaching encompass body, mind and spirit. She not only teaches yoga but lives and exudes it.
Michelle not only teaches 'yoga', she embodies it fully with her heart and soul...
Michelle is by far one of the best instructors I've ever had, period. Patient, clear in her explanations and demos, and so encouraging...
My first yoga class was with Michelle years ago. You can have the best (yoga pose) sequence and not teach from your heart. With Michelle, I also feel her passion when I'm in her class. I can see she loves what she does, and she inspired me to want to teach yoga, too.
Check out our upcoming retreats here!
I'm so grateful to have met Michelle! Her kind energy opened up my interest in pursuing yoga and meditation. She is such an incredibly light and soul. She starts with grounding ourselves through mindfulness and breathing exercise. She brings the most authentic energy to the class by sharing the history and understanding behind poses, names, and techniques. I truly appreciate her work and impact on my well-being!
I’ve had dozens of instructors over the years, but Michelle is far and away the best yoga mentor I’ve ever practiced with. She epitomizes grace during these difficult times. Michelle has saved my sanity and my back while working from home, keeping me grounded with her sharing of yogic teachings and meditation techniques. Her repertoire of physical asanas is encyclopedic, and I’ve loved learning new poses and stretching my boundaries. Jump in, all. You’ve got this!
©2010 Root 2 Rise Yoga