1. Boil water for your noodles.
2. Meanwhile, chop the kale. Massage the kale with the juice of the squeezed lemon and a moisturizing drizzle of olive oil. Set aside in your bowl.
3. Lightly sauté chopped garlic and onions in coconut oil. Measure amount to your taste preference. Add sliced sausage. (Set timer for 3 minutes for cooking. Make sure to flip the sausage.)
4. Meanwhile, chop the rest of your raw vegetables, and add to your bowl, except the broccoli. Put the broccoli aside.
5. Add the noodles to the boiling water and set timer for 9 minutes. At the remaining 5 minutes of cooking your noodles, add chopped broccoli to the noodles for light cooking--just enough to darken its green color yet maintain its crunch.
6. Add the sautéed sausage slices, garlic and onions to your bowl.
7. Strain the noodles and broccoli and add to your bowl.
8. Add spices, chopped herbs and tamari sauce to taste, and stir.
9. Happy your belly! :-) Buen provecho!
A Collective Blog about Yoga Lifestyle & Inspiration
©2010 Root 2 Rise Yoga