28 Days to Build a
Daily Yoga Habit
with Michelle Chua
Stay Tuned for our Next Series!
Explore the following topics:
Week 1 -
- Balance your heart energy center, or anahata chakra.
- Create through inspired action.
- Unleash the power of gratitude.
- Attune to abundance.
- Breathing technique for uplifting mood, energizing your body and promoting clarity of mind
- Mindfulness Meditations
- Open the shoulders and hip flexors, increase spinal mobility and strengthen the back
Week 2 -
- Activate your brow energy center, or ajna chakra.
- Strengthen loving self-awareness.
- Practice compassionate self-study.
- Develop skills for clear perception.
- Breathing techniques for anxiety and grounding
- Meditations for connecting with inner wisdom and ability to envision and manifest
- Stretch your back and hamstrings and boost circulation
Week 3 -
- Activate your solar plexus energy center, or manipura chakra.
- Understand mental patterns that cause suffering.
- Integrate strategies for letting go of limiting thoughts and beliefs.
- Take the reigns of your mind.
- Energize the body and promote digestion
- Strengthen core muscles and balance
Week 4 -
Balance your sacral energy center, or svadhisthana chakra.
- Play in the flow state.
- Honor your practice as your teacher.
- Journey forward with Self-trust, joy and surrender.
- Promote balance in the left and right hemispheres of the brain (neural integration)
- Open energy flow in the lower back and hips
I have been taking Michelle's yoga classes for eight years. She has an inner peace that permeates each class and leaves her students with a feeling of calm. I have been joining as many of her classes as I can attend in a week, because they keep me sane, centered, and rooted in a very challenging time. She brings a sense of joy and depth to the practice. Michelle does an excellent job including poses and movements to build heat and then cooling down in a meditative way. I would recommend her classes to anyone I know!
- Shona Ganguly (Sun Valley, CA, USA)
Being new to yoga, Michelle's yoga sessions have been eye-opening for me. Her step-by-step, calm, and succinct instructions have been instrumental for a beginner like me. Michelle connects well with her students and cares enough to ask if there are any areas we want to focus on during class, and she implements those seamlessly into her routine. The philosophies she explains are well integrated into the classes. She enjoys instructing so much that it is contagious.
- Jonathan Calzada (Sun Valley, CA, USA)
REviews of Root 2 Rise Yoga with Michelle chua:
Michelle truly lives out what she teaches. She is so much more than a yoga teacher - I learned this when I went on her exquisitely curated trip that she organized to Costa Rica this past June 2018...Hopefully like me, you'll be delighted by her effervescent love of movement, nature, and all people!
Michelle clearly stands out with her beautiful and bright energy. I love how her practice and teaching encompass body, mind and spirit. She not only teaches yoga but lives and exudes it.
Michelle not only teaches 'yoga', she embodies it fully with her heart and soul...
Michelle is by far one of the best instructors I've ever had, period. Patient, clear in her explanations and demos, and so encouraging...
My first yoga class was with Michelle years ago. You can have the best (yoga pose) sequence and not teach from your heart. With Michelle, I also feel her passion when I'm in her class. I can see she loves what she does, and she inspired me to want to teach yoga, too.
I'm so grateful to have met Michelle! Her kind energy opened up my interest in pursuing yoga and meditation. She is such an incredibly light and soul. She starts with grounding ourselves through mindfulness and breathing exercise. She brings the most authentic energy to the class by sharing the history and understanding behind poses, names, and techniques. I truly appreciate her work and impact on my well-being!
I’ve had dozens of instructors over the years, but Michelle is far and away the best yoga mentor I’ve ever practiced with. She epitomizes grace during these difficult times. Michelle has saved my sanity and my back while working from home, keeping me grounded with her sharing of yogic teachings and meditation techniques. Her repertoire of physical asanas is encyclopedic, and I’ve loved learning new poses and stretching my boundaries. Jump in, all. You’ve got this!